Sunday, November 19, 2006

They Are Awful!

The Minnesota Vikings just plain stink.

I have been a Vikings fan all my life. I remember we used to get to Super Bowls. Granted we lost them, but we were a force in the seventies.

Since then we have suffered through the Steckel, Burns, Green, Tice and now Childress eras. Coach Childress was supposed to be an upgrade over Mike Tice, but Tice took essentially the same team to 9 and 7 last year. For Childress to top that he would need to win the remaining six games.

Fat chance!

Brad Childress is supposed to be an offensive genius. The offense is imagainative as white rice.

We are told that Troy Williamson can't see the ball because of the grill configuration on his helmet, or it might be that he has bricks for hands. SO FIX IT! We wasted the Randy Moss draft pick on this stiff.

The defense can stop the run, but everyone passes on us--even Joey Harrington. Golly, Joey Harrington - I think I am going to be sick.

It is obvious Childress has no offensive game plan. It is doubtful he will finish above .500. Thank goodness Detroit is in our division, otherwise, we may be looking at the cellar.

My bride told me that there is always next year, but it would really be nice if it were THIS YEAR.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea how many sites i'd find on this subject. Seems a little odd but i'm glad. here's mine -> chimney pipe

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home