Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hey Barack!

I must be one of those bitter, gun-toting, religious nuts Barack was talking about. I don't trust government. I don't trust democrats, and I certainly don't trust Obama or Clinton.
At a San Francisco fund raising event made the following comment:
"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them...And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
Gee it is tax time and I just paid my taxes that totalled well in the high five figures. So yes, I am bitter at the waste and abuse and the seemingly endless belief that I have unlimited resources to fork over in taxes.
Yes, I own guns and I shoot guns and I believe in the 2nd Amendment. It is in the constitution.
Yes, I go to church. Not one a screwed up church like Bracks', but one that actually preaches the gospel from the pulpit.
I'm not sure what antipathy towards people means, but I am tired of tax and spend and spend and spend liberals.
I'm not anti immigrant, I just want people in this country go through the same rules and hoops my family went through to come here.
Finally, I am proponent of free and fair trade, not tariffs designed to hike prices and drive us further into recession.
I guess I am just not enl;ightened enough to vote for the liberals.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home