Saturday, November 26, 2005

Christmas Lists



All right, I'll admit it--I love Christmas. Not for all the things I might find under the tree, but all the stuff I might put there and of course stockings. You see I am in charge of stockings in my house.

My son asked me what I wanted for Christmas, so I posted a list on the fridge. It included the remastered DVD for the original King Kong (not that rotten movie in the late seventies, but the real black and white masterpiece).

Slipped in my list was a wish for a .44 Magnum Desert Eagle--the chances of me finding one of those under the tree are slim and none. Slim has already caught the train out of town.

The LORD has blessed us this year. We have a new grand daughter, and we just found out we are soon to have a daughter-in-law. That means two more stockings over the mantle. Now the grand baby has a baby stocking, but Annie, my son's fiancee, gets the full treatment. And I've got some surprises for all the girls this year.

It's twenty-nine days 'til Christ's birthday and I can hardly wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home